AIS Update on COVID-19: To all auto insurance customers, insurance companies may be issuing premium reductions and relief. We've provided a list of insurance companies and additional information. Learn more.
Keep your smile shining bright
Coverage That's Make You Smile
Having healthy teeth gives you much more than a nice smile. Through our partnership with Nationwide, you have access to outstanding Dental Insurance. With several coverage options to choose from, you and your family can enjoy the benefits of comprehensive dental insurance and excellent oral health.
Understanding Dental Insurance
Dental Insurance brings you great benefits at a significantly low cost. You'll have the ability to select the coverage options that best fit your needs while still receiving great care and competitive rates on your premium.
Dental Health Facts
Oral health should be a priority to us all. But, there's more to it than brushing and flossing for a nice smile. Proper care involves visiting your dentist regularly. Here are some interesting facts surrounding oral health:
- Pregnancy Gingivitis is a common experience as a result of hormonal changes.
- According to the CDC, 31% of adults aged 20-44 have untreated cavities.
- Dentists and hygienists are also screening for oral cancer during your visit.
- Thanks to advances, root canals are no longer as painful as people imagine.
- Chronic diseases, such as arthritis, heart disease or stroke, diabetes, emphysema, hepatitis C, and being obese may increase the risk of tooth loss.
Additional Insurance Coverages
For over 50 years, customers have been trusting AIS to find them quality coverage at the best price. In addition to Dental Insurance, we can help you find the peace of mind you get when you protect your owned or rented property, autos, business and more.
Let AIS compare rates from trusted carriers for your important assets, too. Finding multiple ways to save money on your insurance premiums is what we do best. Plus, we'll see if you qualify for a discount when you bundle coverages.